"Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures." John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pancakes and pajamas!!!

We were pretty excited to come to school in our pajamas today! We felt a little wild and crazy when we went to the computer lab in them!

Our pancake breakfast was a lot of fun - it was yummy eating with our friends!





We had fun opening gifts too - always exciting!!!



I wish you all a wonderful winter break! I know you will all enjoy this time at home with your families - I am wishing you all happiness and peace for the new year. I will look forward to seeing your children in 2016!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete