"Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures." John F. Kennedy

Friday, December 19, 2014

Our Holiday Breakfast

We looked really cute and felt really cozy in our pajamas today!
Breakfast was yummy and we all ate a lot!



After breakfast, the children opened their gifts. The "Bear" books were a big hit!


Happy Holidays to all of you! Enjoy the next two weeks with your families. I look forward to seeing everyone back in 2015!

2 comments:

  1. All of the kids look like they had a wonderful time! Thank you so much for creating such a great experience for our children! I am so proud that Allie gets to spend her school days in this loving environment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! It is always our hope that our classroom is a loving and nurturing place...I am glad that you feel it is! This group of children warms our hearts every day!!!

      Delete