"Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures." John F. Kennedy

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Today was our Holiday Breakfast - we enjoyed eating yummy food together. We especially liked wearing our pajamas to school today!





The children worked hard on their family gift to all of you - I know that it is often challenging for your children to talk about their day, so I am hopeful that the Conversation Jars will be helpful at the dinner table.
I wish you all a wonderful Winter Break - I know you will enjoy this extra time with your children. Our class of 12 has been fighting the flu and colds all week long, and I know that your children will appreciate the extra time at home to slow down a little bit. I look forward to seeing each cheerful face back at school on January 3, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment